Monday, November 16, 2009

A Letter to My Wife - Part 9

This week we will begin our march up to Victory Forge. It ought to be a pretty intense week. This is where we put all of our training together in a full scale battle simulation.

And since I'm nearing the end of my Combat Training, I think that this would be a good time for you to ditch all of your old friends and get some new ones. No offense, but I just don't like your friends. They are all screwed up and half of them don't even work. The easiest way to replace them would probably be to go to Amazon.com and buy a whole new Friends box set. :) Ha ha. Gotcha. Bet you thought I was talking about your human friends, huh? No way, I love your human friends... they're awesome. But your DVD Friends have got to go.

Anyhow, I hope that things are going well for you. I know that you have been doing a great job on your own. Even if not everything is going right, be sure to take some time to focus on the things that have gone and are going well. Congratulate yourself on all of the little victories. The kids are fed and off to bed, the house is still standing, and you've done alot on your own for months now without me.

If there's anything else you would like to have or do, please, feel free to just do it. Trust me, you deserve it. These little "surprises" in the blog are just something extra for you. Make sure that you are also taking the time to do some nice things for yourself.

I love you so very much. I'm very proud of you. I'll talk to you again on the other side of Victory Forge!

Love,
Your Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment