Monday, November 23, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 10

Hello again kids. I think Thanksgiving is this Thursday... or was it last week? Shit I don't know... time is confusing in BCT.

Anyhow, I hope the turkey's delicious. Make sure to pig out hardcore! Tell everyone I said hello. This year, I am thankful to have a great family who is being good and sticking together while I'm away in training.

What are you guys thankful for?

Well are you ready for this week's surprise? Check and see if you've earned it.

Did you earn it?

I hope so.

This week is a special surprise. Ready? You get to clean up dog poop! YAY! Isn't that fun!

Ha ha ha. I'm just razzing you. You surprise this week is "Kid's Choice Movie Nights." Man-child, you get to pick the movie on Friday night,

Girl-child, you get to pick the movie on Saturday night.

Make sure to head over to target before movie-night and grab a big box of microwave popcorn so you can all have big bowls of popcorn on the movie nights.

I love you guys.

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment