Monday, November 16, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 9

Another week has passed. It won't be long now til I'm on my way home.

So I bet you guys are wondering what your next surprise is, aren't you? Well, first things 1st, check and make sure that you have been good enough to earn this surprise.

If the answer is yes, here you go. You guys are going to enjoy this one.

You guys get to go play a round of Miniature Golf at Golfland! Have fun. Think "hole in one!" And remember, if you don't play the last hole where they take your ball, you could always sneak over to the other course for another round. Since everyone may be getting tired by the 2nd round, you may want to try "speed golf." Remember that one? No waiting your turn, everybody goes at the same time, blocking is legal, and the first one into the hole wins and then zoom! On to the next hole!. Good times. You guys might have to show my Army Wife how it's done.

Okay, well have fun. And be good so that you guys can get your next surprise.

I love you.

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment