Monday, October 19, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 5

And here we are once again... another monday cyber meeting.

I know that you guys miss me, and I miss you, too. Just stay strong and we'll all be back together soon. Just so you guys know, I'm having alot of fun in training. We get to shoot guns and throw grenades and play on obstacle courses. It's alot like 9 weeks of recess... with guns.

Halloween is coming up soon. Make sure to decide what you want to dress up as this year and go out and get LOTS of candy! If you need money for costumes, ask Nana or Gramma or Grammy Tammy, I'm sure they'd be glad to help out.

Okay, well be good and have lots of fun. Be nice to eachother, and make sure to help out with things like keeping the house clean, feeding and watering the dog, doing dishes, taking out the trash, and stuff like that.

I love you guys!

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment