Monday, October 12, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 4

Hello again, kids!

I'm having alot of fun in BCT. We get to shoot shit and crawl around in the mud and do lots of running around and pushups and stuff. It's really alot of fun.

But I do miss you guys. I think about you every day. I know that you guys are being good and having lots of fun. I know that you guys are doing what your told and not fighting to much or giving anyone too much crap, right?

I hope so.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I love you guys very much. Thank you both very much for helping out around the house while I'm gone. I also appreciate the letters that you guys send. I always look forward to mail call every day and getting to read your letters during my free time at night.

Stay strong you two. I'll talk to you later.

I love you.

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment