Monday, October 5, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 3

Hello again, kiddies!

Another week has passed, and I'm sure you all have been doing great. I'm working out alot, getting screamed at alot, but they're getting me in great shape.

Now I have bigger muscles and a big-ass assault rifle! Awesome!

So you guys are still being good right? Getting all your homework done? Have you been helping out around the house? Is the dog still alive? Make sure she gets food and water every day!

Okay, so a few more weeks to your first surprise. Make sure that you guys are having fun and are happy and are being good. Hopefully you guys got my address so that you can write letters to me whenever you want. If not, you should be getting it soon.

Okay, so keep up the good work. Don't forget to put the trash out tomorrow night.

I love you guys!

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment