Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Soldier's General Orders

There are quite a few things you will want to memorize for Army Basic Combat Training, including US Army Rank Structure, The 7 Army Values, The Soldier's Creed, A Soldier's General Orders, Reporting to an Officer indoors, 9-Line Medevac Request, UXO IED Report, and The Army Song, amongst other things.

Following are a Soldier's General Orders. If you don't yet have these orders memorized, commit them to memory now!

1st General Order

I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.


2nd General Order

I will obey my special orders and perform all my duties in a military manner.


3rd General Order

I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions, to the commander of the relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment