Monday, September 28, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 2

Hello again kids!

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm thinking about you guys.

I hope school's going well and you guys are having fun.

This last week for me, I have just been in reception, getting shots in my butt and getting yelled at, so yeah, pretty boring stuff over here.

Anyhow, I'm sure you guys have been very good this last week, right? Keep it up. Don't forget you guys have some surprises coming soon if you're very good!

I love you guys. I carry your pictures around with me everywhere I go. Be good, have fun, and don't forget to take out the trash and brush your teeth. Also, if you guys wouldn't mind helping out with the dishes and keeping the house cleaned up, I would greatly appreciate it.

Okay, I'll talk to you here on the blog next Monday at 8:00 PM.

I love you!

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment