Monday, September 21, 2009

A Letter to My Kids - Part 1

Hi you guys!

So I just left for BCT today. Got to ride an airplane all the way across the country, which was a lot of fun.

I miss you guys already, but I am thinking about you.

Make sure you guys are good while I'm gone, okay? Listen to the Army Wife and do what she tells you. And try not to fight with eachother too much.

Just so you know, I have planned some little surprises for you guys, but that comes later. For the next few weeks, you guys have got to prove that you can be good (I know you can!) and be happy!

Remember, you have to be on good behavior while I'm gone if you want to get your surprises.

Your first surprise comes in a few weeks, so be very good until then, okay?

Okay. Check back here next Monday night after 8 o'clock to read the next letter.

I love you both and I miss you guys already.

Be sure to brush your teeth at least three times a day and do all of your homework. Also, don't forget that the trash goes out tomorrow night.

Okay, well I love you.

Bye.

Love,
Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment