Monday, December 14, 2009

A Letter to My Wife - Part 13

Well can you believe it? We made it through to Christmas Exodus. Only one week to go. I'm still hanging out in Ft. Sill, blowing shit up with the Artillery boys. But who gives a crap.

It's almost Christmas and they're letting me go home to see you guys! That's what it's all about!

Tomorrow is payday again. Don't forget that this is our last paycheck before Christmas, so you're going to want to use this one to get your Christmas shopping done. Make sure to either get some crap for my side of the fam, too, or at least save me some dough so I can get them shit.

But still, you deserve a little something special. You've got options this week:
Option A. Buy yourself a X-Mas gift, wrap it up, label it to and from yourself, and stick it under the tree.
Option B. Go to a salon and do girly stuff that chicks like to do like get your nails done or your hair done or whatever.

Just so you know, this will be the last one of these posts, the final "Letter to My Wife," because I expect to be home next week.

Thank you for sticking by me and taking such good care of yourself and the kiddies.

I love you very much.

See you soon.

Love,
Your Husband
Private 2nd Class
United States Army.

1 comment: