Monday, December 7, 2009

A Letter to My Wife - Part 12

Hello again, my lovely.

So by this point I'm finally out of BCT and I have moved to O-o-o-oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...

Okay, so I'm just a little giddy with the idea of moving on from BCT to my next phase of training. I'd like to talk some more about what I'm doing here in AIT, but I really have no fucking idea what's supposed to happen here, so I won't even try to wing it. I'll just have to tell you about it in the handwritten letters home.

So we'll just go ahead and skip to the good stuff. This week's little surprise is.... drumroll please...... I've got nothing! lol. So this week it's a wildcard, The Wife's choice! Money permitting, do whatever the hell you would like to do. Buy yourself something nice, or go do something fun. Just do something to make yourself happy, and don't forget, I'll be home in a couple of weeks.

Sorry for the crappy surprise this week, but if you get creative, it could be really awesome!

OMG how exciting is this! I'm almost home!

I love you.

Love,
Your Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment